HR Generalist (Miami)
In coordination with the Corporate HR Department and the US General Management, the selected candidate will be responsible for carrying out different works related to human resources at Kendu Pos Corp. This position will cover the following functional areas: employee benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, policy implementation, selection, recruitment and employment law compliance.
- Development of department plan and objectives.
- Perform benefit management and benefit information communication to employees.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements and job positions related to the day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Coordinate and carry out disciplinary actions. Provide guidance to Managers and Directors.
- Manage various human resources plans and procedures; assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepare and maintain the employee manual and the manual of policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and implement recruitment strategies to identify the best candidates for vacancies.
- Staff selection: Publication of offers, filtering of CVs, pre-selection, derivation of candidatures, interviews and recruitment.
- Manage candidate database, offer and incorporation plans.
- Management and coordination of selection suppliers, labour consultancy, legal area etc.
- Coordinate university recruitment initiatives.
- Assist in the report assessment, decisions and results of the department according to established goals. Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to continuously improve the efficiency of the department and the services provided.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Investigate training programs according to established or as required for business growth.
- Assist in the creation of Personal Development Plans.
The successful applicant will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources management or equivalent.
- Knowledge of content regarding employment law, policies, procedures and programs.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in a similar position.
- Ability to process and handle confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to work independently and/or in a collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of computer software (e.g. Microsoft Office).
- Bilingual: English and Spanish (preferably).
- Necessary legal knowledge at work level.
Pleased to meet you
Tell us what makes you special and what you'd bring to the Kendu team. If we think you're a good fit, HR will be in touch.