We hereby inform you that the company responsible (controller) for the data we request from you is: KENDU RETAIL, S.L. with address at c/ Iribar 2, C29, 20018 Donostia (hereinafter, "KENDU").
If you would like to contact us, you can do so by means of the following:
-Email address: email@example.com
-Telephone no.: (+34) 943 22 38 22
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- To handle your application or request.
- In the event that you purchase or engage one of our products or services, we will use your personal data to manage the corresponding invoice.
- If you send us your curriculum vitae, it will be understood that you want us to store it indefinitely so that you can participate in any selection process we may carry out, without prejudice to the fact that you may request the erasure of your data at any time.
- We will store your contact details to periodically inform you about our own or third-party products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To find out your tastes and preferences to improve the quality of our products and services.
- To register the IP address that you have used to browse our website and your consumption habits to manage our marketing activities.
Providing your personal data on any of our registration forms implies your explicit acceptance for us to send you our own or third-party information that we believe may be of interest to you. Sending this information is a significant part of our business and, therefore, is connected to the purchasing and engagement of our products and services.
However, we remind you that you can object at any time without charge to the sending of such communications by sending an email to the address provided in the first section of this document.
Your personal data will be stored strictly for the time required to provide you with the service or product engaged or purchased. On termination of the service and/or the guarantee regarding the products purchased, we will store your data for 5 years, which is the standard limitation period for civil and commercial liability. However, you must be aware that such storage period could be extended due to legal amendments or criminal liability assessments. On the expiry of any liability arising from the corresponding agreement, we will destroy all of your personal data.
We would like to indefinitely store your contact details to periodically send you information about our own or third-party products and/or services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive our own or third-party commercial information, you can send your objection to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the personal data requested that are marked with an asterisk are indispensable for purchasing or engaging our products and services. If these mandatory data are not provided, we will not be able to meet your needs.
The personal data collected through this website will not be shared with any other subject or company.
-To access your personal data.
-To request rectification or erasure.
-To withdraw your consent.
-To request processing restriction.
-To object to the processing of your personal data.
-To request the portability of your data
Your personal data are classified as confidential information. As such, all processing of these data will be undertaken with the maximum level of secrecy as regards third parties and the security measures required to guarantee such security will be implemented.
The personal data given to KENDU may or may not be stored in automated databases pertaining exclusively to KENDU, which implements all the appropriate technical, organisational and security-related measures that ensure the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein.
Data sent to KENDU do not go through a secure channel. As such, we ask you to refrain from sending any personal data that may have the status of specially protected data.
Under age persons
Children and teenagers under the age of 18 must have the consent of their parents or guardians to provide personal data on the KENDU website.