Engineering/Technical Office Coordinator
Kendu is a global company with 20 years of experience pioneering in-store visual solutions for the retail market. With offices and production facilities in Europe, the US, and APAC, Kendu designs, manufactures, and manages all products and services in-house to guarantee the best quality. Kendu employs more than 180 people in San Sebastian (Spain), Miami and Mexico across their international facilities.
We provide retailers with turnkey in-store visual communications solutions to improve the shoppers’ in-store experience. Kendu’s key business areas are Experience Design, from strategy and technological ideation to space design; Project Execution, including technical plans, in-house manufacturing, integration of 3rd party solutions and installation; and Campaign Management comprising digital and graphic content creation, printing, delivery, and data control. Kendu has also developed award-winning in-house solutions such as Smartframe (SEG fabric frames & lightboxes) and Flowbox, the next-generation dynamic lightbox that combines graphics and motion.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated student to join our team as an Accounting Administrative Intern at our Miami headquarters. This position will provide you with hands-on experience in accounting and administration, working closely with our team of professionals.
- Prepare new product drawings and specifications in Solid Works.
- Create the bill of materials for new products and work instructions.
- In conjunction with the production manager, assign routes and times.
- Collaborate with the production department on continuous improvement initiatives.
- Run the control document office to ensure the latest version of all documents is used.
- Implement and control engineering changes.
- Coordinate field installations and repairs.
- Provide hands-on support on field booth construction for sales shows.
- Responsible for all new product introduction initiatives (NPI).
- BS degree or 10 years of industry experience.
- More than 5 years in similar positions are desirable.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Solid Work and mechanical & electrical product design skills.
- General manufacturing knowledge.
- Maximum 30% traveling required.
- The job requires to go to the office every day – No remote work is available.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Organizational and planning skills.
Pleased to meet you
Tell us what makes you special and what you'd bring to the Kendu team. If we think you're a good fit, HR will be in touch.