Accounting Administrative Internship
Kendu is a global company with 20 years of experience pioneering in-store visual solutions for the retail market. With offices and production facilities in Europe, the US, and APAC, Kendu designs, manufactures, and manages all products and services in-house to guarantee the best quality. Kendu employs more than 180 people in San Sebastian (Spain), Miami and Mexico across their international facilities.
We provide retailers with turnkey in-store visual communications solutions to improve the shoppers’ in-store experience. Kendu’s key business areas are Experience Design, from strategy and technological ideation to space design; Project Execution, including technical plans, in-house manufacturing, integration of 3rd party solutions and installation; and Campaign Management comprising digital and graphic content creation, printing, delivery, and data control. Kendu has also developed award-winning in-house solutions such as Smartframe (SEG fabric frames & lightboxes) and Flowbox, the next-generation dynamic lightbox that combines graphics and motion.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated student to join our team as an Accounting Administrative Intern at our Miami headquarters. This position will provide you with hands-on experience in accounting and administration, working closely with our team of professionals.
- Assist with administrative and accounting tasks, such as financial recordkeeping, data entry, support in accounts payable and accounts receivable processes, and providing general administrative support to the accounting team.
- Collaborate with experienced professionals in the accounting department, participating in specific projects and learning from their expertise.
- Utilize accounting software and tools to perform daily tasks and contribute to the efficient flow of operations.
- Currently enrolled student in an accounting, business administration, or related field program.
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and numerical skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and communicate clearly.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish.
Pleased to meet you
Tell us what makes you special and what you'd bring to the Kendu team. If we think you're a good fit, HR will be in touch.