Kendu is a global company with 20 years of experience in pioneering in-store visual solutions for the retail market. With offices and production facilities in Europe, the US, and APAC, Kendu designs, manufactures, and manages all products and services in-house to guarantee the best quality. Kendu currently employs more than 180 people across their international facilities in San Sebastian (Spain), London, Singapore, and Miami. We provide retailers with turnkey in-store visual communications solutions aimed at improving the shoppers’ experience in-store. Kendu’s key business areas are Experience Design, from strategy and technological ideation to space design; Project Execution including technical plans, in-house manufacturing, integration of 3rd party solutions and installation; and Campaign Management comprising of digital and graphic content creation, printing, delivery, and data control. Kendu has also developed in-house award-winning solutions such as Smart frame (SEG fabric frames & lightboxes) and Flowbox, the next-generation dynamic lightbox that combines graphics and motion. Key Account Manager for KENDU in the USA responsible for breaking into new retail accounts, keeping the existing ones, and increasing market share in North America and Latin America.
- Establish on-going sales relationships with key clients in order to foster and develop the mid and long term business with large key accounts and to promptly detect any issues.
- Continuous study of the market to define independently as well as in collaboration with management new opportunities in accordance with the retail sector’s evolution.
- Advise clients on best options and solutions for their needs. Creativity and passion about visual communication in order to suggest KENDU’s products to clients in order to make a difference at clients’ Points of Sale.
- Collaborate in the definition of price policies and commercial and economic conditions for clients.
- Issue regular and ad-hoc corporate presentations for clients.
- Support the management and coordination of all stages of the projects from the proposal and quote preparation through the delivery and installation at the Point of Sale, liaising for any project issues, large orders, sales opportunities, significant changes in clients’ activities and organization.
- Keep the client informed on manufacturing status, delivery times, any potential issues, etc.
- Follow up on clients’ payment delays.
- Represent KENDU USA at US based retail, visual merchandising and in-store technology events. Follow-up on the marketing events with potential clients.
- Have a firm understanding of the technical aspects of KENDU’s products.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with CRM applications.
- Fluent Spanish is a must.
- You can communicate clearly and precisely and have sound people skills and empathy.
- You are a good negotiator and can cope with demanding standards under tight deadlines. You have the skills to plan, organize, and lead projects.
- The ability to work with high volumes and accurate data entry.
- Proficient with Excel and Office 365. Power BI is a plus.
- Able to work in fast-pace environment.
- Able to multitask.
- Proactive individual that initiates tasks with autonomy.
- Fast learner with a willingness to learn more.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills
Pleased to meet you
Tell us what makes you special and what you'd bring to the Kendu team. If we think you're a good fit, HR will be in touch.