Sales Account Manager New York
Sales Executive for KENDU in the USA responsible for breaking into new retail accounts, keeping the existing ones, and increasing market share in North America.
- Achieve defined financial goals as well as strategic goals of entering new retail companies.
- Establish on-going sales relationships with key clients in order to foster and develop the mid and long-term business with large key accounts and to promptly detect any issues.
- Continuous study of the market to define independently as well as in collaboration with management new opportunities in accordance with the retail sector’s evolution.
- Advise clients on the best options and solutions for their needs. Creativity and passion for visual communication in order to suggest KENDU ’s products to clients in order to make a difference at clients’ In Store.
- Collaborate in the definition of price policies and commercial and economic conditions for clients.
- Issue regular and ad-hoc corporate presentations for clients.
- Support the management and coordination of all stages of the projects from the proposal and quote preparation through the delivery and installation at the store, liaising for any project issues, large orders, sales opportunities, significant changes in clients’ activities and organization.
- Keep the client informed on manufacturing status, delivery times, any potential issues, etc.
- Follow up on clients’ payment delays.
- Represent KENDU USA at US-based retail, visual merchandising and in-store technology events. Follow-up on the marketing events with potential clients.
- Have a firm understanding of the technical aspects of KENDU ’s products.
- An initial training period will be spent at KENDU ’s Corporate Headquarters in Spain.
The successful applicant:
- New York resident. Authorized to work in the USA.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 3 years of applicable experience in Sales Management.
- Experience with CRM applications.
- Availability for constant travel is required.
- You can communicate clearly and precisely and have sound people skills and empathy. You must be a self-starter with a sleeves-up, proactive hands-on attitude. You are a team player who can work remotely efficiently. You are flexible and can adapt to new projects. You are a good negotiator and can cope with demanding standards under tight deadlines. You have the skills to plan, organize, and lead projects.
What's on offer
- Salary + Incentives + Benefits according to qualification.
- This is an opportunity to work within a growing, challenging and dynamic organization where you can develop a career as KENDU’s presence in the US market expands.