Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
We are currently looking for our CFO to be based at our HQ in San Sebastian. The Key Responsibilities will be:
- To lead all the finance, accounting, tax, and control activities for the parent entity and the international subsidiaries to ensure that Kendu’s financial activities are planned, communicated, monitored and controlled in order to make effective use of financial resources, meet organization’s aims and goals and fulfil statutory and tax obligations.
- To lead a team of professionals in different locations in order to build a strong Finance Team with the necessary skills, competencies, attitudes and working practices to deliver sustained high levels of services.
- To develop the Budgeting and Management Accounting and Reporting process in order to ensure that Management throughout the business are provided with timely financial statements and analysis that enables them to monitor and control key financial metrics and objectives.
- To develop and implement internal policies and procedures in conjunction with other departments.
- To prime the development of the recently implemented ERP (NAV).
- To support in the review and negotiation of legal contracts with external parties.
- To lead the relationship with External Auditors, Tax Authorities, and Financial Institutions.
- As a member of Kendu’s Senior Management Team, to play an active role in determining Kendu’s strategy and agreeing objectives and actions that will ensure short/long term profitability and sustainable growth.
- The CFO will be part of Kendu’s Executive Team and report directly to Kendu’s CEO
- Bachelors or equivalent degree. Graduate and/or Accounting Certification will be valued.
- 10-15 years of applicable progressively responsible experience including experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Sound knowledge and experience in Finance, Accounting, and Tax in an environment with international exposure.
- Experience with Financial & Accounting ERPs implementation and strong knowledge of computer systems.
- Fluent Spanish and English is a must at all levels (written and spoken)
- Availability for occasional travel is required.
- You must be a self-starter with sleeves-up, proactive hands-on attitude to different situations at all levels. You are a team player who can lead, motivate, and develop a team with members in several locations. You are empathetic and can engage and drive multidisciplinary teams across organizations. You have strong analytical and trouble shooting skills – proactive in finding solutions to challenges. You can communicate clearly and precisely and can remain calm under pressure while meeting demanding standards and tight deadlines. You have the skills to plan, implement and drive improved processes and resources. You are cost conscious and profitability driven. You are a motivated and enthusiastic partner that can add value to Kendu’s Executive Team to help Kendu develop its business internationally.
- The interview process for selected candidates will be conducted in English and Spanish.
- Please kindly enclose your CV to your application, indicating as well your contact details, your current location.
- Salary + Incentives according to qualification.
- This is an opportunity to work within a growing, challenging and dynamic organization.