Product and Field Engineer (Manufacturing site – Office based)
Kendu is a global company with 20 years of experience pioneering in-store visual solutions for the retail market. With offices and production facilities in Europe, the US, and APAC, Kendu designs, manufactures, and manages all products and services in-house to guarantee the best quality. Kendu employs more than 180 people in San Sebastian (Spain), London, Singapore, and Miami across their international facilities.
We provide retailers with turnkey in-store visual communications solutionsto improve the shoppers’ in-store experience. Kendu’s key business areas are Experience Design, from strategy and technological ideation to space design; Project Execution, including technical plans, in-house manufacturing, integration of 3rd party solutions and installation; and Campaign Management comprising digital and graphic content creation, printing, delivery, and data control. Kendu has also developed award-winning in-house solutions such as Smart frame (SEG fabric frames & lightboxes) and Flowbox, the next-generation dynamic lightbox that combines graphics and motion.
We seek to strengthen the engineering / technical office area to satisfy our customers’ needs, guaranteeing the best quality of service.
- Prepare new product drawings and specifications in Solid Works.
- Create the bill of materials for new products and work instructions.
- In conjunction with the production manager, assign routes and times.
- Collaborate with the production department on continuous improvement initiatives
- Run the control document office to ensure the latest version of all documents is used.
- Implement and control engineering changes.
- Coordination of field installations and repairs.
- Provide hands-on support on field booth construction for sales shows.
- Responsible for all new product introduction initiatives (NPI).
- BS degree or 10 years of industry experience.
- More than 5 years in similar positions are desirable.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Solid Work and mechanical & electrical product design skills.
- General manufacturing knowledge.
- Maximum 30% traveling required.
- The job requires to go to the office every day – No remote work is available.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Organizational and planning skills.
Pleased to meet you
Tell us what makes you special and what you'd bring to the Kendu team. If we think you're a good fit, HR will be in touch.